Garage Door Components16th November 2020
- Window Lite Glazed section with various types of glass or acrylic to allow for light and visibility
- Sections Steel panels reinforced with stiles interconnected with hinges and rollers.
- Bottom Bracket A structured support that provides for attachment of lifting cables.
- Cable Drum Grooved drums on the torsion spring shaft that allow lifting cables to the wind when the garage door opens.
- Torsion Springs Provides the means to raise and lower garage doors via cable winding on drums.
- Extension springs extend along both horizontal tracks
- Rear Track Hanger
- Track Guides a section to raise or lower garage doors.
Vertical Track: on either side of the opening.
Horizontal Track: attached to the ceiling.
Radius: curved track
7 feet high – Typically 4 sections high
8 feet high – Typically 5 sections high
Extended Heights – available up to 16 feet high
4-1/2’–10″ – low headroom track
10″ – standard track/extension spring
12″ – standard track/torsion spring
14″ or more – required for operator
WHERE TO BUY REPLACEMENT GARAGE DOOR PARTS
Alfa Garage Door is your number one source for replacement garage door components. When you have a quality garage door, you only want to use quality parts to replace any parts that may be worn-out on your door. Your local authorized Alfa Dealer is the best place to turn for information as well as the best place to get professional service for your garage door.